FRCRfellowship of the royal college of radiology
SCORE Self-Study package for FRCR Part 1 is designed to give self-motivated radiologists the best materials to help them prepare for the FRCR exam. Our goal is to provide you with the perfect balance between concise and sufficient handling of exam focused topics. With our help and your determination, you can get the full effect of an FRCR preparation course of your own design and at your own pace.
FRCR Self-Study Package includes:
1.SCORE lecture notes:
- SCORE lecture notes are the key to your easy preparation for the exam, made by SCORE Staff to cover all topics addressed in part 1 exam. You will get to the most important points without wasting time in irrelevant topics or very detailed level of knowledge.
- Important illustration, Creative animations and Summarizing tables are included to draw your attention to important areas or the similar points in certain items.
- Notes cover the following topics:
- Anatomy Module:
- Lung and Mediastinum
- Anatomy of the Brain
- Head & Neck
- Orbit, Nose, Maxilla, TMJ & Oral cavity
- Cervical spine, Thoracic, Lumbar
- Shoulder, arm & elbow
- Hip and knee
- Physics Module
- Radiation Physics
- X-Ray imaging
- Film screen radiology
- Digital Radiography
- Computed tomography
- CT image artifacts
- Gamma camera (plannar imaging)
- Nuclear medicine and patient dose
- 3D and 4D ultrasound
- Fat and water hydrogen MRI characteristics
- MRI physics
- MRI Artefacts and Their Compensation
- Radiation protection
- Anatomy Module:
2.Exam preparation reading list:
- You will be provided with all text books and Q&A books needed in preparation for FRCR part 1 exam. This list is selected carefully to be compatible with our lecture notes. Thus you will have concise notes and detailed textbooks to study from and Q&A books to train yourself on the exam style questions.
- This list includes 2 textbooks and 5 Q&A books.
3.Live session before your exam:
- You will have the option to attend live revision sessions with our staff before your exam according to live groups’ schedule. Revision sessions include two types of sessions:
- Final review sessions: where you will get a review of main points in all branches and explanation of difficult points that faced candidates.
- Exam simulation sessions: where you will be offered a similar exam to be solved in the same atmosphere of the real exam, followed by thorough discussion on the main points that were addressed in this exam.
4.Free exam registration support:
- As a registered candidate, you will get a free support from SCORE team in your exam registration process.
- This support includes
- Guidance in certificate preparation.
- Guidance in exam application filling
- Preparation of bank draft and all financial issues “Note that you are still required to pay exam fees”
- Revision of all documents and sending it with DHL “You will usually get discount from DHL fees as you will be sending with our candidates”
- You can set your mail address to SCORE, so you can be sure all Royal college mails sent to you will be received.
How to register for this package:
You can register for this package by one of the two ways listed below.
- Cash payment:
- You can pay the package fees directly in our centre through these steps:
- Visit SCORE training at “66 Gamet Eldewal Alarabiya St. – Mohandessen – Giza – Egypt”
- Request registration form from customer service agent and fill it with your details and specify which course you are applying for.
- Pay the cost in cash. You will receive a receipt indicating package delivery date
- In specified date, visit SCORE and receive your package
- Bank deposit payment:
- You can pay the package fees by bank deposit through these steps:
- Call SCORE at 002-01112590416 to fill registration form and choose delivery method.
- Deposit or transfer the total fees to our bank account “Package fees + Shipping fees”
- Call SCORE to confirm receive of receipt and to know the exact delivery date of the package
- You will receive the package within 10 work days from fees deposit in bank.
- Call SCORE four months before your exam to get support in exam registration process
- Call SCORE two months before your exam to know the exact dates of revision lectures.
SCORE Bank account details as follow:
- Bank name: Crédit Agricole Egypt
- Bank branch: SYRIA ST. BRANCH
- Account number: 23.110.21081
- Swift Code: AGRiEGCX
- Account name: INTERNATIONAL SCORE FOR TRAINING