USMLEUnited States Medical Licensing Examination
Course consists of 5 tracks presented in 35 sessions, each of 4 hours, twice weekly.
|Track I||Internal Medicine||15 Sessions|
|Track II||Psychiatry||3 Sessions|
|Track III||Obstetrics & Gynecology||6 Sessions|
|Track IV||Pediatrics||10 Sessions|
|Track V||Surgery||3 Sessions|
|Total Sessions||36 Sessions|
|Total Course Duration||4-5 months|
- Final year students
- Fresh Graduates
- University staff members seeking to prepare PhD in USA
- Board Certified Instructors: Remodeling of your medical information to suit the Examinations.
Cost & Fees:
|Course Fees||7,200 E.G.P|
|- Deposite||2,700 E.G.P|
|- 3 Installments once per month||1,500 E.G.P|
|Or pay in cash & get '10% Discount'||6,480 E.G.P|
|Reading List Fees||150 E.G.P|
- Payment Should be 2 weeks at least before the Starting Date .
- Payment could be in cash through the centre.
- Payment by Bank transfer in SCORE account as follow:
- Bank name: Crédit Agricole Egypt
- Bank branch: Syria Street branch
- Account number: 23.110.21081
- Swift Code: AGRiEGCX
- Account name: International SCORE for Training